Faculty of Civil Engineering
B.Sc. in Petroleum and Mining Engineering, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Bangladesh.
Undergraduate Thesis: “Integrated Modeling, Design and Optimization of Low Salinity Water Flooding for Streamline Simulation”
- Performance Evaluation and Prediction of Production Recovery by Polymer Flooding in Enhance Oil Recovery using ECLIPSE; Conference Paper, ICPE 2019.
- Pathao: The Fastest Thriving Ride Sharing Platform in South Asia, Journal Paper, AABR.
- A Scope for Syngas Production from the Un-extractable Coal of Barapukuria Coal Mine, Bangladesh, Dhaka University Journal of Earth and Environmental Science.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Global Goodwill Ambassador at UNESCO (2018 to Present).
- World Asian Case Competition (WACC)-2019 organized by AAB (Academy of Asian Business).
– Silver Medalist, Second Best Paper (Prize money USD 1000)
- Young Social Entrepreneur 2019 organized by Singapore International Foundation (SIF).
– Finalist and Alumni
- BRAC Urban Innovation Challenge 2018.
– Winner in Renewable Energy Sector (5 lac BDT seed fund)
- Pioneros 3.0 by BUET Entrepreneurship and Development Club (BEDC)-2019.
–1st Runners Up (Prize Money-50,000 BDT)
- ‘Women`s Innovation Camp Organized by Ministry of Women and Children Affairs & a2i.
– Finalist (Top 9 among 316 Teams)-2018
- IEE Women in Engineering 2018: IHTPC (International Humanitarian Technology Project Competition.
– 1st Runners Up (Prize money 10,000 BDT)
- Hult Prize 2018 on Campus Champion and Kuala Lumpur Regional Semifinalist.
– Top 12 among 60 teams from 44 countries at Regionals.
- ‘Go Green in the City’ Organized by Schneider Electric-Global Business Case Challenge: Regional Semifinalist.
– Top 49 among 23000 global participants